Monday, June 21, 2010

I've got some new shoes on

And oddly enough, everything's not alright - they are killing my feet!
It's 11:30pm and I have a full day of classes tomorrow, and thus should have closed my eyes hours ago.. BUT I just remembered my password to get on here, so I thought I would seize the moment!
Cliff notes to hold you over:
1. came home from Palestine 2 days before christmas 2009
2. lived in Seattle with the folks and worked at Urban Coffee Lounge for a few months
3. just arrived in New York City (Brooklyn to be precise)
4. began my tenure with the New York City Teaching Fellows 2010 Cohort 20 TODAY.
5. Come fall, I will be teaching in one of the many district 75 schools in Brooklyn (D75 schools are focused completely on students with disabilities that require extra love).
6. I have no idea where I'll be teaching yet! yikes..
7. I thought it was a good idea to move into an apartment with complete strangers from an add I found on Craigslist (turns out I was correct)
8. I joined a farm share!

Okay, bed is calling my name.. more to come. Good night from the Big Apple!

No comments: